Monday 27 August 2012

From Hong Kong with love.

My three siblings went to Hong Kong just by themselves, and I was gutted since I didn't have my passport then. However, they were nice enough to buy me things.
My favourite was definitely the Minnie Mouse Accessory keeper.








My beloved Styles necklace. <3

My Believe, 1D and Noynoy ballers..

Free candies from the keeper. :>

My charm bracelet.
The story of this charm bracelet: You see back when I was aware of my awesomeness, I was pretty weird and childish. (no kidding) The red clover represents Vanna since red's her favourite colour, and she's the lucky one. The Bee represents Bea since she's a loud one and won't stop 'till we surrender (it's an inside thing) The Butterfly represents my dearest Gerone, since in Ancient mythology, it represents wisdom and everlasting knowledge. (DEEP!!) Finally, the blue star represents Pat, since her favourite color is blue and she really stands out in our Math group. You could probably guess what the K and A stands for... :>  

Ako Mismo and Transformers dog tags. BFC (Before fashion-conscious)

Made it myself. :D



You may find this a bit childish, but yeah... I love this thing. Hate me 'cause you ain't me. Live while we're young! :>

Over and out! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment